Thursday 4 October 2007

What society expects for me..

Society consists of many people and I am in this society. My mom and dad, teachers and friends are also in this society. Now, lets see what they expect from me.

Starting with my parents, most of the time, I do not feel any expectations from them. They let me choose things by myself. For example, what I want to wear and what I want to learn. I think that my parents are same as other parents because they want us to be a good person, not doing thingsthat hurt anybody else. If it is true that they have only one expectation, which is being good, I will be very happy because I can design my life by myself and they will not keep telling me what I have to do. However, I am very young and do not have many experiences. Sometimes I might do things that I think that are good but in fact, are not. If my mom and dad know that, they are going to point these wrong things out to me.

For friends and teachers, it is harder to know what they expect of me. But, I think that they just expect me to be good, not hurt anyone else, as my mom and dad do.

1 comment:

DOreME said...

Hello Jane .I am Dome. I think you are lucky young women because your parents do not expect you a lot they just expect something that should expect. They just want you to be a good women for now and in the future. I think what your parents do is true our society should have adults like your parents because now a lot of parents just want their children to be intelligent and get a job that can make a big money so now our society is not really good.